Control the OVER ALL look of your Windows computer with Theme Manager. Manage all your skins, themes, wallpapers, icons, etc. from a single interface. You can even mix and match them together to create full blown suites!
Theme Manager is a front end that seamlessly works with your other desktop enhancements to apply skins, themes, icon packages, and suites all from the same user interface. Once you have your desktop just the way you want, you can take a snapshot of your desktop that is saved as a .suite file.
Theme Manager supports:
- Visual Styles (WindowBlinds & MSStyles*)
- MP3 Players (Winamp, Windows Media Player, Cool Player)
- Desktop Themes (Microsoft .theme, DesktopX, Hoverdesk, NextStart, ObjectBar)
- Mouse cursors (both Windows and CursorXP)
- Logon Screens (LogonXP format)
- Boot Screens (BootSkin format)
- Icons (both MS Themes and IconPackager themes)
- Widgets (SysMetrix, DesktopX Widgets)
- Instant Messenging Skinning (Trillian, ICQ Plus)
- Launchers (ObjectDock, WorkShelf)
- and more!
Theme Manager is a free software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-08-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003.
Theme Manager (version 2.3) has a file size of 2.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 256 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.